Fall Product Program Resources
Ready to get started?! You’re in the right place!
Here you will find everything you need to make your plan of action, manage the logistics and ensure girls are learning every step of the way.
Getting started can seem like a big hill to climb, and that’s why seasoned volunteers and council staff members are here to help. If questions arise as you are reviewing material, or you just don’t know where to begin, think about who to contact in your support net:
- Girls and parents connected to troops can look to troop leaders for additional support.
- Troop leaders, look to your Service Units for additional support.
- Reach out to your Product Program Team.
2014 Key Dates
Sale Dates: September 20 - November 9
- Fall Sale Kick-Off | September 20
- Pre Orders | September 20 - October 4
- Delivery | October 11-17
- Additional Orders | October 12 - November 9
Warehouse Cupboard Location & Hours
- 3806 N 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Monday – Friday (October 15 - November 7) | 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday (October 18 and November 25) | 9:00am – 12:00pm
Independent Girl Members can also reach out to Susanne Wells for support. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-478-5745.
Get Resources by Group